My eyes don't even dare look at my reflection. It is not my outside that bothers me, it's my inside. No one sees what I do not allow them to. I do not show them how I really feel and I do not show them my true self. I fear that if I show them my true self, that I will become vulnerable to them. If I do not share my heart, then I do not have to deal with the inevitable pain of it breaking. Lately, I do not know what to do. I feel myself becoming weak inside. I have allowed the outside world to influence my emotions. Sometimes I feel that if we had no emotions, that we would be a lot better off. Emotions always end up ruining things and hurting us. I wish I could just become hard on the inside so that it wouldn't hurt or bother me any longer. If I had a shell around my heart then nothing could come close enough to harm it. Nothing would hurt me ever again.

0 Remarks:

Post a Comment