Since I have been on this island for no one knows quite how long, I decided that I would make my stay as pleasant as can be. I found better wood to make a stronger and more comfortable shelter from and I also found a large piece of plastic, which I have no clue where it came from, to make a door out of. A while back I had made a knife out of some glass-like stone I found. It has surely served a great purpose and I use it for various chores such as cutting fish, stripping bark, and carving. Today I decided to use it to carve some furniture, or the closest I can come to it, for my new home. It’s sort of weird to think about, but I do consider this awful island my home now. I have been here for quite some time, and I don’t know if I shall ever leave. To me, it would be horrible to die without knowing some place as a home. Anyways, after a good portion of the day was spent carving furniture, I found that it was quite easy to make chairs and whatnot. Furniture out of the way, I decided to take a walk along the beach and see if anything new was happening. I love to stroll down there, with a slight breeze blowing against my skin and the sun shining down on me, not in a horrid weather way, but in a soft comforting shine. Strolls always relax me and make me, for just a little while, forget about my problems. Every time that I am alone like that and at peace, I get this feeling deep inside of me as though I am forgetting something very important to me, however I can never remember what it is. This day, however, I remembered exactly what it was as a flow of words came from my mouth, “Laa ilaaha ill Allah”.

0 Remarks:

Post a Comment