I survived the night. It was only by God's will that I did. I have yet to establish an opinion on my current situation. The night brought about fears that I never knew I had. Every sound, every movement, and every breeze of cold air sparked fear and nervousness into me. I know that most of my worry was in my head, but I still have yet to search the island and determine what all is here. I still have no recollection of my past. I wonder if I will ever remember who I am. Really all I care about is finding a way home, wherever that may be. Something interesting, yet frightening, happened when I was searching for food this morning. I found some more coconuts in a tree so I went to climb the tree to get the coconuts and out of nowhere I saw this creature underneath the tree. I'm not exactly sure what it was but it was the ugliest thing I ever saw. It was covered in brown fur and walked on four legs. At a far glance one might mistake it for a wolf, but upon further look they'd see that it was not a wolf, nor anything like they have ever seen. While I was up in the tree, it caught my scent and tried to get me. It's teeth were very sharp and shiny. I had no weapons, only coconuts. So I grabbed a coconut that was closest to me and hurled it downwards with all the force that I could conjure up. The coconut hit the creature on the top of his head and the coconut cracked open. When the milk dripped down, I realized that it was tainted red. The Creature howled out it's agony and I thought it might try to attack me again, but it whimpered off as if it knew that it was going to lose. After I was pretty confident that the creature had left, I climbed down out of the tree and ran to my shelter. I huddled close to the wall in case the creature came back. I didn't know what to expect as night started to fall. The only thing, however, that I did think about was getting home..no matter where home was.

0 Remarks:

Post a Comment