It's been four days since the night in the cave. I haven't seen the creature since then, but I don't doubt the possibility that it is probably still lurking around. Sometimes I get that feeling of my every move being watched, but then again I might just be paranoid. Since the encounter with the creature I have decided to start using my head. I moved my camp to the cave and created a door-like structure that I could easily use when the need would arise. I also loaded up on objects that could be used as weapons. I've gotten alot better with fishing. Now I can catch my meal with ease. Also, I have found some fruit that is delicious beyond words. I came across something interesting in my searches of the island. I found a skeleton of what appears to be a small child. In finding this, I assume that I am not alone on this island. If I can find other people I might be able to be in a better situation than my current one and perhaps even leave this nightmare. I haven't searched the whole island. I try to stay near my camp so that I don't get lost. Who knows what other creatures are out there waiting for a fresh meal? I haven't encountered anything other creature than that one that tried to kill me. I count that as a blessing. There is no answer that I know of as to why I am on this island, but I am determined to find out. One day I will know who I am. One day I will remember my name. One day I WILL get off this island.

0 Remarks:

Post a Comment