I would introduce myself but i don't really remember who I am. I know it sounds odd, but it's the truth. I woke up this morning with the sun shining down ever so brightly onto me. I gazed outwards and saw what I am guessing is the ocean. It's beautiful beyond words, but I have this nagging fear of it for some reason. Anyways, back to me.. I don't know who I am so you can just call me Bob for now. When I woke up this morning, my throat was so unbelievably dry and my stomach felt as tho I hadn't eaten in years. My primitive survival instincts must had kicked in because I went and looked for food and found some coconuts in a tree, so I cracked them open and drank the sweet succulent milk from them. It soothed my throat and I felt better. After I ate and washed up some, I decided to search this unknown place I am in. What I found I can not explain for it is too harsh for ears of those who have never experienced anything like this. But i shall say that it has scarred me for life and I wish that I had never seen it. The sun is starting to rise so I am going to try to build a shelter from the sun. So I must part for now, but I shall return... if I am still alive.

0 Remarks:

Post a Comment