Salaam Alaikum!

I have decided to recreate my blog into something useful and important Insha'Allah. Okay, a little about myself. First off, my name is Zainab (or Shana). I am a revert to Islam for 4 years Alhamdulillah. I have had my ups and downs just as everyone else but with those experiences I have come to understand the person I am and the person that I want to be. I am hoping to use this blog to share my experiences, my hopes and dreams, as well as the knowledge that Allah (swt) has given me. So this is why my blog is now "Dreams of an Inspired Mind: Muslim-ized". I hope that this will benefit us all insha'Allah.

Peace out... Salaam Alaikum

2 Remarks:

Unknown said...

MashaAllah sis, welcome back to blogging!

Anonymous said...

I hope you have all the happiness in the world.

Post a Comment