I get so tired of hearing the "Mature" adults of this world complaining about how it is the youth's fault that our world is declining dramatically. They blame all of the problems on the younger generations but fail to take responsibility for what they have bred. I am not referring to the actual breading of children but the breading of negativity that surrounds those children. When one takes a step back from this fantasy of blame, they can see the reality of where these ideas that the children carry come from. How does a baby learn to speak? They learn it from observation of those around them. The baby learns their behavior and abilities from those they have contact with. So where do these younger generations learn their ways? They learn them from the culture and world they live in. They are constantly surrounded by the negativity of nudity, violence, drugs, alcohol, and illicit sexual behavior. Is it really a wonder why people turn out the way society creates them?

1 Remarks:

Unknown said...

I totally agree with you. I just read this and can relate with this post I made here.

http://www.siradib.com/2009/04/terengganu-trip-my-reasons.html

Post a Comment